The CORv2 (Cloud Optimized Rail, Version 2) is the world’s first purpose-driven hand guard that recesses your light/laser controls into a provided cut out to help seamlessly integrate your switching for unrivaled ergonomics and enhanced protection. The CORv2 handguard is optimized for the Cloud Defensive OWL and REIN flashlights but commonly used with IR designators due to the generous recess that helps keep clip-ons out of the way of your sight picture. With this free-float handguard, you can easily integrate switches from your lights and lasers while recessing them into the provided cutout. And with a generous amount of M-LOK slots available at the 3:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, & 9:00 positions, you’ll have adaptability so you can mount any other accessories you wish. The CORv2 also has integrated forward and rearward QD sockets for mounting your sling flush with the rail. With the thickness of this handguard being more than most offerings on the market, optimal heat sync and dispersement for extended durability and more reliable performance is achieved. If you’re setting an AR-15 up for night time training or operations, the CORv2 handguard is an amazing choice for a supreme tactical advantage.
ANODIZING IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO MATCH AND CAN VARY WILDLY FROM BATCH TO BATCH. THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE MAY VARY FROM OUR PRODUCT PICTURES. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET A COLOR SAMPLE PIC SENT TO YOU.
- CORv2 is compatible with Light Control System (LCS) for Surefire, the Light Control System (LCS) Streamlight, Surefire SR-07, Surefire DS-07. The B.E. Meyers MAWL and the Steiner DBAL can also be mounted in the recess, should you want to lower those systems as well.
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks.
- Compatible with both carbine-length gas systems (Direct Impingement) and pistol-length gas systems (Direct Impingement).
- Not compatible with piston-driven operating systems of any kind.
- Includes a full BCM Barrel Nut assembly.
- Material: Certified 6061-T6 aluminum
- Plating: Type III “Hard-coat” anodized to Mil-Spec standards.
- Hand guard thickness: .100 which is thicker than any other we’ve found. That means it dissipates heat well and it means it’s significantly stronger than the competition.
- M-LOK® compatible for nearly universal accessory mounting.
- Hand guard length: 9.55” – Optimized for 10.3” and 10.5” barrels. Works just fine with longer barrels.
- Two QD sling mounts integrated into the rail, on both sides for versatility.
- Utilizes the Bravo Company USA patented barrel nut assembly, providing a rock-solid lock-up to the receiver with anti-rotation tabs.
- Made in USA