A new contender on the suppressor market that utilizes thoughtful design features in their products.
*These come equipped with a Rearden Atlas thread adapter, and include a 1/2-28 Liberty Precision Eclipse flash hider, and a 5/8-24 Liberty Precision Liberty Bell muzzle brake .
The Anthem series of .30 caliber rifle silencers is Liberty Precision Machine LLC’s first entrance into the rifle silencer market. After extensive testing, massive investment in manufacturing equipment, optimizing production processes, and putting in place stringent quality control systems, Liberty Precision finally has a product that they are proud to put their name on.
The Anthem silencers are designed around the following requirements, in order of importance:
- Maximum sound reduction for a given length
- Maximum strength for a given weight
- Low blow back for gas operated firearms
- No negative impact on accuracy
- Maximum visible flash signature reduction
A thick blast chamber and optimized blast baffle shape, along with a varying geometry baffle design that features coaxial elements, aggressive porting, and axial load distribution along the baffle stack has allowed Liberty Precision to exceed their expectations for every single design requirement listed above.
Features and Specs:
- 1.75″ Diameter
- 5.25″ long (no rear mount), 5.75″ with included Rearden Atlas
- 12.4 ounces (no rear mount), 14.0 ounces with included Rearden Atlas
- Graphite Black Cerakote™ finish
- Full-auto rated
- No barrel length restrictions on any .30 caliber (or less) cartridge
- Removable front end cap with 3/4″ socket
- Lifetime warranty guarantees our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.