Modular, with a wipe, and bored to 45cal. This suppressor is feature packed at a great value.
The SEG H represents the evolution of many unique development cycles to find the intersection of suppression, simplicity and economy. Configurable into one of three lengths, no special tools needed for maintenance or reconfiguration. A common 15/16″ wrench or socket is all that is needed. Built from hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel (190KSI tensile strength) and 7075 Aluminum, it can take a hell of a beating. Did we mention quiet? In its full length configuration it is impressively quiet across the full range of 45ACP, 10MM, 40SW and even subsonic rifle cartridges like the 300 Blackout, 458 SOCOM and any 45 caliber subsonic.
Why segments? Mission Configuration of course!
The primary segment is engraved at the very back giving it maximum survivability in the event of a baffle strike or other failure. The first baffle is hardened 17-4 stainless steel as these baffles take the brunt of the high velocity gasses and abrasion from carbon. These stainless steel baffles protect the aluminum baffles that follow them. With proper service, and baffle rotations, the SEG H suppressor with provide a lifetime of hearing protection. A 100% no-fault lifetime warranty comes standard, as with all of our products.
For best and critical suppression, use the shortest barrel available with subsonic velocity 9MM FMJ. NO HOLLOW POINTS WITH THE WIPE INSTALLED!!!. Keep it clean, and remember that after cleaning, use some ablative gel (petroleum jelly or similar) on all internal parts before reassembly. The wipe can easily be replaced as a repair item by you or a gunsmith.
- ONE TAX STAMP… MANY CONFIGURATIONS!
- Rated for: 45ACP, 458 SOCOM subsonic, 40SW, 10MM, 9MM, 300 blackout subsonic, 380ACP, 32ACP, 25ACP, 22LR, 22WMR, 17HMR, 17WSM, 5.7×28 (no barrel length restrictions)
- Comes with 37/64-28 (0.578-28) Piston
- Hardened 17-4 SS Primary Baffle, Piston Cage and Piston (hardened to 190,000 PSI tensile strength) takes all the extreme abrasion and high pressures
- Baffles seal to each other to minimize carbon buildup in the segments (easy disassembly for cleaning)
- Repairable High-Strength High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Cap Wipe (McMaster-Carr item 5787T65 and Punch 3427A26)
- Easy to service and reconfigure
- Easy to own
- 100% no-fault warranty, valid across the known universe and until the end of time
- Won’t break the bank!