This lower is built for work, not just for show.
LRF is shipped only with the right side bolt release and its associated hardware, it is otherwise stripped. You must use the supplied longer bolt catch plunger/right side bolt release actuator.
Machined from a solid block of 7075 aluminum, LRF is an ambidextrous AR15 lower receiver with built-in right side bolt release, designed to use the FCD EMR-A (Enhanced Magazine Release, Ambidextrous), a Norgon Ambi-Catch will also work on the LRF. The LRF was designed with duty and defense users in mind. Its changes from TDP based lowers are based on ergonomics and better protection of magazine releases (both left and
* EMR-A (Enhanced Magazine Release, Ambidextrous) fence on the left side.
* Taller than TDP spec magazine release fence on the right side to ensure TDP spec magazine release button stays below the fence.
* Countersink take down pin hole on the left, when the user pushes the take down pin in from the left side, the pin can be pushed in further, with more protrusion on the right to pull from.
* Built in trigger guard with the same features as our TGF (Trigger guard, Forward Controls).
* Flared magazine well with a larger opening.