Hit your pins with accuracy, and stop marring your receiver with this punch set.
Wheeler Engineering has combined the Roll Pin Starter Set and the Ball Profile Pin Punch Set with a gunsmithing hammer into one comprehensive kit. Machined from hardened steel, the Wheeler Engineering Master Roll Pin Punch Set includes a variety of punches for installing and removing any firearm roll pin. This set includes a small, easy to grip hammer with nylon and brass heads for non-marring, precise control. All punches and the hammer are easy to keep track of in the included hard case.
- Ball Profile Roll Pin Punch Set
- Machined and hardened from steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving roll pins
- Designed with a ball profile tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin and prevent damage to the firearm or roll pin
- The 9 piece set includes: 5/16in, 1/4in, 7/32in, 3/16in, 5/32in, 1/8in, 3/32in, 5/64in, 1/16in
- Keeps punch from walking off pin
- Roll Pin Starter Set
- Knurled handles
- Small Hammer (6oz) for precise control and smaller roll pins
- Steel Head – For metal punches and surfaces
- Brass Head – For preventing marring
There are no reviews yet.