Icon Defense has designed and developed the most rigid and robust hand-guard attachment system in the world! Our revolutionary, patent pending design uses three independent wedges that interface with the angular grooves in our proprietary barrel nut. This system clamps the rail onto the barrel nut with extreme force and precision, while also driving the hand guard rearward towards the upper receiver. The Drive Lock system provides the least amount of barrel-to-handguard flex while making it virtually impossible to slide forward off the barrel nut, ensuring your zero is maintained in the most abusive environments. When you’re looking for the most rigid and precise hand guard locking system available, the DRIVE LOCK™ hand guard locking system is your solution.
- Patent Pending Drive Lock™ Locking System
- All Parts are finished by hand to eliminate imperfections during the production process
- Made in Tumwater, USA
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Coating: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodize
- Drive Lock Barrel Nut
- Material: Titanium
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Available in 8″, 9.5″, 10.5″, 11.8″, 13″, 13.5″, 15″ lengths
There are no reviews yet.