A highly functional billet upper receiver with some great advancements.
*The FCD URF-S V2 does not have the option for a forward assist.
URF is based on CMT’s URPR-1 7075 billet upper receiver. The URF is type 3 hard coated in black. It is an excellent basis for some ergonomic driven changes FCD has always wanted to make, such as relief cuts on the section before rails start for better accessibility of a flip up BUIS’s sight stalk/flip up element. This upper comes stripped without a dust cover.
* 5 axis machined from 7075 T6 billet
* M4 feed ramps
* Engraved “T” numbers
* Over pressure gas relief vent for suppressed use
* 1913 picatinny Rail flat top
* Mil Spec Type III class II hard coat anodized Black
* Shell deflector
* Dust cover port machined into receiver
* Increased wall thickness for added rigidity
* Compatible with Mil spec parts
* Compatible with most aftermarket handguard/rail systems
* Anti-rotation hole above gas tube hole
* Compatible with “Tactical Link” Enhanced Battery Assist Lever
* Compatible with LMT MARS-L lower receiver
* Comes stripped without dust cover & forward assist assembly
* Weight: 8.9oz (URF v2), 8.56oz (URF-S v2)
There are no reviews yet.