The Icon Defense Uppers are made from MIL-SPEC 7075-T6 forgings. Icon Defense machining leaves no die seams or flash marks on the receivers. They all also hold our lugs to a .001” tolerance for the best fitment in the industry. Icon Defense has experience and background in the aerospace industry, along with twenty years in the firearms industry, which helps to ensure their parts are dimensionally accurate and of the highest quality.
- Tighter barrel extension bore, this provides increased accuracy.
- The fitment between our upper and lower best is in the industry. We hold our upper and lowers within a .001” tolerance of each other to ensure a solid fit.
- All Parts are finished by hand to eliminate imperfections during the production process.
- Made in Tumwater, USA.
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Coating: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodize
- Weight: 6.94 oz
There are no reviews yet.