Convert your CGS Helios QD to 1.375-24 to work with some of the best suppressor mounts on the market.
Thread the Rearden Atlas into the back end of your suppressor, and it will give you the ability to use Rearden muzzle devices, as well as the Q LLC Cherry bombs.
Some Suppressor Manufacturers Will Void Your Warranty If You Use A 3rd Party Mount and/or Adapter. No Matter How Good It Is.
- 17-4 PH H900
- Compatible with short Rearden devices (FHD, Mini, SPB, RPB, R2S)
- Compatible with Q Cherry Bomb and Other Plan B Compatible Muzzle Devices
- Specifically designed for the Helios QD
- Secures by taper instead of shoulder of suppressor
- Approximately 0.700″ Projection from End of Suppressor
- H900 Wheat Finish (Variations Exist)
There are no reviews yet.