A modular 12 Gauge suppressor that can be configured by hand while in the field.
The SEG12 brings a new and radical concept to the shotgun world. No special tools, just a good solid grip, and you can reconfigure, or clean the suppressor in the field. No rods, no screws, no problem. Half of the 8 aluminum baffles have a patent pending 17-4 SS liner that is permanently locked inside the baffle. Simply alternate the baffle arrangement from the back of the can forward, and you have a hearing safe shotgun can. Additionally, there are no shell, load, or barrel length restrictions. This design guides the payload from baffle to baffle. With the help of the RexQD choke system, attaching and detaching the SEG12 only take a few seconds! For now, we are running cylinder bore at 0.730″ for all the baffles. We will offer different end caps with tighter constrictions at a later date. This initial release will include one RexQD Choke Mount in either Win/Moss/Inv or Rem threads. Benelli/Beretta, VEPR, Saiga and other mounts will come out soon!
Please specify in notes section which REXQD choke mount is needed for your order: Win/Moss/Inv or Rem threads. One REXQD mount is included per purchase.
Key Features and Specs:
- 8 Modular baffles plus end cap for many configurations
- Patent pending 17-4SS baffle liners that guide the payload
- No restrictions on shell, load, or barrel length (follow your host firearm instructions and limits!)
- 1.375-24 thread mount system for direct thread mounts (coming soon) and the RexQD system
- Micro Low Angle Locking Taper thoughout for positive alignment, locking and sealing
- Replaceable end cap
- 100% 17-4PH Stainless Steel Hardened to 45-47Rc at 190,000psi Tensile
- 12.5″ Overall length
- 2.45″ Diameter
- Black anodized
- Full Auto Rated (yes, actually designed for full auto)
- Easy to repair with engraving at the back of the can
- Lifetime, No BS Warranty
There are no reviews yet.