At Stockpile Defense, we work with our customers to ensure the highest-quality service. That’s why we offer layaway orders for up to a maximum of 60 days. This allows you to purchase the firearm of your choice while giving you extra time to pay. There are no scheduled payments. Instead, a minimum down payment of 20% for 30 days or 40% for 60 days is due upfront to reserve your purchase. The remainder of the payment is due at the end of your specified term. There is a 10% late fee for ten extra days. All deposits will be forfeited after the terms period. You may lay away multiple items. However, layaway orders cannot be picked up or shipped until paid in full.
Our Layaway Policy
- You may layaway multiple items.
- Layaway items cost the same as cash items.
- 20% for 30 days or 40% for 60 days must be put down at the time of purchase, and the balance is due at the end of your specified term.
- There is a 10% late fee for ten extra days.
- Layaway orders cannot be picked up or shipped until the order is paid in full.
- All deposits will be forfeited for any unpaid balances due at the end of your specified term.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make payments online or in-store via their account.
- With a layaway order, you agree that you understand and accept the above terms and conditions.
If you have a request or question, call us today at (208) 322-4867 or stop by our store at 10178 W Fairview Ave in Boise, Idaho to discuss your individual needs.