A versatile suppressor that comes with everything you need for setup.
See the “Additional Info Tab” for barrel length restrictions.
The YHM Resonator R2 was created to provide the shooting enthusiast a quiet, lightweight, and cost effective suppressor. The notched rim, and tri-port muzzle on the end cap make it stand out among the crowd. Capable of being used on multiple calibers and host weapons, the Resonator R2 can be used on rifle calibers ranging from .17 HMR, all the way up to 300 RUM making it a great choice for all shooters. Like the Turbo T2, the Resonator R2 uses a tubeless design which consists of heat treated 17-4 stainless steel, and a heat treated 718 Inconel blast baffle, which allows the suppressor to be full auto rated, and designed for rigorous use.
Includes a YHM-4302 5/8-24 Flash Hider Q.D. Mount.
- Caliber- 30 Cal.
- Overall Length- 6.95″ (7.825″ with Phantom® Q.D. Adapter)
- Diameter- 1.562″
- Weight- 16.802 Oz. (with Phantom® Q.D. Adapter)
- Suppression Level- 135 dB on 20″ .308 Win
- Material- 17-4 Stainless Steel and Heat Treated Inconel 718
- Finish- Matte Black Cerakote
- Method of Attachment- 1 3/8″-24 Adaptable Interface
- Rating- 17HMR through .300 RUM/.300 WIN MAG
- Full Auto Rated- Yes