Stockpile Defense has partnered with Pace Performance to offer training courses!
Performance Pistol 1.5
This class is for those who are not quite ready for Pistol 2. This class will be more intensive than Pistol 1. Pistol 2 requires a very high level of ability, and this class is to help guide you along to be able to succeed in Pistol 2.
*Micro Carry/Small carry guns are not to be used in this class. If you have any questions about if your firearm is OK, reach out to Stockpile Defense.
Bring your can-do attitude, and leave your ego at home!
*More Info Coming Soon!
ROUND COUNT: 1,000 MINIMUM
- Cleaned, Serviceable Pistol – at least 9mm
- If you are using a red dot, please make sure it is zeroed prior to class. We will not have time to zero your firearm.
- Gun oil and basic cleaning supplies for field stripping/maintenance if needed
- MINIMUM 3 Magazines
- 1 Holster
- 2 Mag pouches
- Strong belt
- Notepad and pen
- Ear Protection – electronic recommended
- Eye Protection
- Pants for range training
- Sturdy Footwear for range training
- Rain gear (Yes, we shoot rain or shine)
- Bug Spray
- Water Bottle/Hydration
- Snacks for the day
- Cleaning Kit
- Back-up weapon
- Spare batteries for any optics/accessories
- Change of clothes for after class
- Strawberry uncrustables for our instructor!
To register for this class, simply add this item to your cart and checkout. You will also need to sign the Pace Performance waiver which can be found at the bottom of the Pace Shooting website.
Class fee must be paid in full at time of enrollment. No cancellations or refunds.
For additional information on this and other events from Stockpile Defense, click HERE.